Dr.Jennifer A. Murphy
I attended the College of William and Mary in Virginia, graduating with a BS in Kinesiology, the study of human biomechanics, in 2005. I moved to San Jose to pursue my doctorate of chiropractic (DC) at Palmer Chiropractic College, where I graduated Magna Cum Laude and was Salutatorian of my class in 2009. As a student I received additional training specific to chiropractic care for pregnancy related disorders, pediatric complaints and sports injuries.
I began working in a sports focused chiropractic clinic in 2009 and in 2010 I came to Family Chiropractic Care so I could work in a setting that served a broader spectrum of chiropractic patients. Since 2010, I have worked closely with Dr. Juli Snyder, a chiropractor with almost 30 years of experience to draw on and I consider that opportunity to be as valuable as, if not more valuable as my 8 years of formal education. I have really enjoyed the experience of working in a multi-doctor practice but am excited to pursue independent practice now that Dr. Snyder has retired and handed the practice down to me.
When not at work, I spend my time with my fiancé and dog, living here in San Jose. I enjoy the outdoors: hiking, jogging, and rock climbing when I get the opportunity. Growing up having an active lifestyle keeps me motivated to help other to return to all their normal activities as quickly and safely as possible.
• Dr. Murphy joined our practice in 2010. She Graduated Magna Cum Laude from Palmer Chiropractic College in 2009 where she studied multiple techniques including Activator, Drop, Diversified, Sacro-Occipital Technique and Extremity adjusting as well as multiple soft tissue and physiotherapeutic techniques. After graduation Dr. Murphy pursued studies in Pediatric and Pre-natal care as well.
• Dr. Murphy is a member of the California Chiropractic Association and American Chiropractic Association.
• Dr. Jennifer Murphy is a licensed Chiropractor serving the San Jose community.
• Dr. Jennifer Murphy has been freeing people from pain in her clinic in San Jose, CA. As a Chiropractor with experience, Dr. Murphy is committed to promoting the health and well being of his patients.
• She uses a variety of gentle adjustive techniques, physiotherapy and rehabilitation exercises. Our office also has specialized equipment to accommodate pregnant woman.
100 O'Connor Dr. #25 San Jose, Ca 95128 408.271.2800
Dr.Rabeah Emampour (Robby)
Dr. Rabeah Emampour (Robby) graduated from Ferdowsi University of mashhad, Iran in 2001. She studied food science engineering and graduated first in her class. She completed her doctorate degree at Palmer Chiropractic College in Port Orange, Florida in 2011 and graduated Magna Cum Laude in her class. She earned the Virgil V. Strang Philosophy award and also earned a place on the Dean’s list every quarter in Palmer College of Chiropractic. During her time at Palmer, she attended different electives and seminars including NCV/EMG testing, upper cervical, Graston technique, activator technique, SOT technique, Flexion Distraction, nutrition, upper and lower extremity adjustments, and blood chemistry analysis seminar. After graduation, she worked as an associate doctor in different chiropractic offices. She practices Gonstead, Activator, Diversified and drop table techniques.
Dr. Robby believes in the power that makes the body heals itself and is committed to helping people achieve their highest levels of health through wellness care. She is fully bilingual in English and Persian. In her free time, she enjoys spending time with her family, read, cook, and learn more about healthy, crunchy, amazing life.